1967-69 GM F-Body Aluminum Performance Radiator. MT Cars.
Also fits 68-71 Nova big block cars with bracket mounted radiators.
These COLD-CASE radiators are Tig welded 100 percent aluminum and
absolutely beautiful. Don't buy a 3 or 4 row aluminum radiator! It
doesn't cool as good as these oversize 2 row models.
These radiators are original appearing and have the correct stamping.
Once painted, you'd be hard pressed to find a difference over an
original versus a COLD-CASE.
67-69 Firebird ALL
67-69 Camaro w/ Big Block
- Can be used on SB cars. Will need to swap out fan shroud.
- 100 percent TIG welded
- All Aluminum
- Polished OE style tanks
- (2) 1.25 inch Tubes
- 16 fins per inch
- Corrugated fins that give more surface area and more thermal transfer
- Pressure tested
- For Manual trans
- Direct fitment for 67-69 Camaro BB/Firebird/Trans Am
- Old Part Number: RFE11L
- Core Height:16.85 inch
- Core Width: 23 inch
- Overall Height: 18.5 inch
- Overall Width:27.5 inch
- Overall Thickness: 3 inch
- Tubes (2) 1.25 inch Tubes
- Upper Hose 1.50 inch
- Lower Hose 1.77 inch
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm