1968-72 Front Arm Rest Base Moldings; Stainless Steel; 9-1/4" Length ; Pair
Reproduction of the original arm rest base molding strip installed on 1968 Fiirebird models with standard interiors. The original arm rest bases for 1968 were manufactured with two locating holes drilled out for attachment of this polished stainless steel moldings. The molding is designed to match the correct configuration of the additional door panel trim moldings. Original GM #7745078. Arm rest base molding is original for 1968 models. However, can be installed on 1969 models.
Note: Replacement arm rest bases require drilling for molding application. Sold in pairs only.
- 1968 Camaro with standard interior
- 1968 Firebird with standard interior
- 1968 Nova with standard interior
- 1968 Chevelle with standard interior
- 1968-70 Impala with standard interior
- 1970-1971 Oldsmobile 442
- 1970-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1971-1972 Buick GS