Reproduction of the original molded rubber coil spring insulator that
mounts between the coil spring and the frame. This insulator keeps the
spring from riding metal-to-metal on the frame. Coil spring insulators
were not original on all vehicles but can be used on any coil spring
application with a 5 5/16" outer diameter and 3 3/4" inner diameter
spring. Note: This listings below show the more popular models this
insulator will fit. Was also used on many other GM vehicles.
1/4" thick. Sold individually. 2 required per vehicle.
Note: This insulator will increase ride height equal to the thickness of the insulator.
- 1955-1957 Chevrolet Nomad
- 1967-1981 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1964-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1959-1987 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1958-1985 Chevrolet Impala
- 1958-1972 Chevrolet Biscayne
- 1955-1975 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1966-1985 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1962-1968 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1962-1979 Chevrolet Nova
- 1975-1979 Buick Skylark
- 1973-1974 Buick Apollo
- 1973-1979 Oldsmobile Omega
- 1967-1981 Pontiac Firebird