1970-1981 Dash bezel restoration service
Total time of the service: 8 to 12 weeks
1970-74 BEZELS REQUIRE THE ORIGINAL CORE FOR RESTORATION .
We offer to the Trans am community the service to restore original worn, faded dash bezels back to their original high quality. The bezels can be restored back to their original silver (clear coated) and/or gold tinted for the Special Edition Trans Ams.
Please use the drop down menu boxes to specify your exact needs. Also be sure to include a phone number with your order so we can call and confirm your work order. Please as always call or email with any questions!
1. Wrap the bezel in a single layer of bubble wrap.
2. Cut two cardboard strips slightly longer than the dash bezel in terms of length (approximately 36” to 40”)
3. Put one cardboard strip on the front of the bezel and one on the back. Using masking or packing tape, wrap the bezel with the cardboard strips.
4. Bend the ends of the cardboard strips around the ends of the bezel to protect the corners.
5. Place in an adequate sized box and place packing material around the wrapped bezel to insure a tight fit.
TA Auto Logistics
13901 SW 142nd AVE.
Miami, Florida 33186